Elegant Moments, LLC offers a wide range of services for our clients. We know that every client we serve has their own unique vision and expectations for their special day. No two weddings or events are the same, and we're here to help with it all!
We offer a wide variety of services for our clients to choose from, to make sure we create the wedding solution that fits them perfectly. You can check out our Gallery of images from previous weddings to see how we take our clients dreams and turn them into realities.
Every client receives a complimentary initial consultation that will allow a full review of our client’s vision for their day, services offered by Elegant Moments, and pricing.
These services include but are not limited to:
- Wedding/Event Planning Timeline
- Creation Of A Wedding Checklist
- Vendor Recommendations
- Negotiations And Bookings
- Vendor Management
- Point Of Contact And Coordination Prior To The Day Of The Wedding/Event
- Day Of Vendor Coordination
- Distribution Of Final Payment And Gratuity To Vendors
- Creation And Execution Of Design Theme
- Assistance In Ordering Save-the-dates
- Wedding Invitations And All Printed Materials
- Tracking Of Guests RSVPs
- Wedding Favors & Accessories
- Coordination Of Accommodations, Transportation And Childcare
- Wedding Suite Décor
- Etiquette Information
- General Advice And Consultations
- Facilitating The Ceremony Rehearsal
- Constructing A Detailed Wedding Day Timeline
- Directing The Ceremony Processional
- Coordinating And Assisting With The Setup Of The Ceremony And Reception
- Marriage License Coordination
Every wedding package includes...
An initial complimentary consultation and wedding plan interview. We are your Wedding BFFs and we will be with you every step of the way with unlimited professional guidance!
Complete Wedding Day Services are ideal for the bride who has done most of the work but wants to relax on the special day. Your wedding day is quickly approaching and it’s time for you to sit back and enjoy all the moments with your family and friends. Let our team take the stress off and coordinate all the final details and manage the schedule day-of.
- One in-person planning session 60 days prior to your event
- One site visit to reception and ceremony location(s)
- Creation of floor plan design
- Detailed itinerary of wedding events
- Distribution of electronic copies of the wedding day itinerary to all vendors via email
- Full on-site rehearsal coordination (2 hours)
- Emergency kit for bride and groom (day of)
- 12 hours on wedding day (includes one assistant; an additional assistant is required for a $250 fee for a guest count that exceeds 125)